Thursday, November 5, 2009

Choice Center Personal Development and Leadership




I have been involved with Choice Center in their Personal Development and Leadership Training Seminar since the middle of August. I graduate on Sunday, November 22nd at about 7pm. from my 100 days of leadership. I am LV97 and we will pass the torch to LV98. I have never laughed, cried, sang and danced so much in my entire life!! It has been an ammazing journey as I first discovered how I had been living, then I broke through my limiting beliefs that held me in my box, then through the 100 days of rigours one on one coaching and team support I am living my life at a hightened level. Everyday I choose to live my life honoring my word and staying outward focused!!! I rode the roller coster on the Strataspher that hangs you over the top, I have helped to build two houses for Habitat in Las Vegas, and I have helped to raise over $66, 000. in a little over 10 days to donate to Habitat to bring two families home for the holidays.

No comments: