Sunday, November 22, 2009

Travel Club Application

In order to receive my application, you will need to e-mail me at susantheteacher@vmdirect.com. I will then send it to you as an attachment.
As a young mother, I wanted my children to travel the world. But as a middle class family with six children, there was no way for me to afford this opportunity for them. I became involved with different exchange student organizations as first a host and then a coordinator. Because of this my children and I have traveled the world. I believe that we did this the best way possible. Not by staying in some fancy hotel and touring a country with many other Americans. I got to stay in a tatami room in Japan, eat on the floor with their wonderful family. I also got to pick my food from the garden of a fabulous family in France, where neither one of us could speak each other's language, yet we had marvelous conversations. Because of this, I would like to offer you the same privilege of travel. You are welcome to forward this to your friends and family.
Prices
1 year membership (includes hosting privileges for up to 4 weeks per year, quarterly news letter offering travel tips, discounted travel tours, and meeting our hosts.)

Single = $100.00

Couple = $150.00

Family of four = $200.00 and $35 for each added family member

Small Group of ten or less $575.00

Rules
1. You may only stay with any family for a total of seven days.

2. Every week that you stay with a family, you must offer your home for one week.

3. You must provide a private room and a shared bath.

4. You may provide meals and transportation for a fee. (This will be paid through the travel club, you must not collect money from your guest.)

No comments: